We Only Part To Meet Again
Know Me

Ummu Aimaan
18 FEB 1991


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Speak To Me:












Sunday, April 1, 2007
Hey there!!
Today's April Fools Day!!
Hahahah I love this day
Playing Pranks on ppl
i gt both of my brothers alredi
how abt u?
Today is also my Brother's Birthday
So ya went out to celebrate
(ppl who called sori coz i couldn't answer them)
Sori to you bro coz i couldn't get a present for you..
I was busy..ahem..studying, uyou know all the sch. stuff..(lol,still stuck in Sec Sch.)
haha aniway woke up early today .
the day was cold for me to continue sleeping
So watelse is there to do but my HW
Not much to do today but went out for awhile to a liitle shopping with family
My dad can get back to work on Tuesday!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Guy Fallin In Love

Rain poured heavily hitting the ground
I stared and wondered
While this world move around
All i've ever think about is you and you alone

I think about you in times of needs
Because this feeling inside me is strong indeed
My heart beats so fast inside
Whenever you are at my side

I looked away whenever you see me
Because i can't sort out this feeling inside me
i can't look at you straight in the eyes
Because i am indeed shy
I looked at you in every way
Because you seem to be around me everyday
I try to hide myself away from you
But this heart of mine won't let me do
This heart keep telling me this
That this is an opportunity not to be miss

But what can i do?
What can i do to make you mine
Because it's not easy to cross this line
I wish to know you more
Than anyone could ever before
Time and time again i told myself to be brave
And get this love i've long crave
i'm just waiting for the right time
For only you i want to be mine

We've met each other long now
But will we be able to get along somehow?
Times really flies
And this rose which was meant for you dies
Not untill it is given to someone
And i was hoping that you could be the one.

-how?
okey or not ?
hahah wrote it on friday..too boring so just wrote whatever is inside my mind
not that good though..