We Only Part To Meet Again
Know Me

Ummu Aimaan
18 FEB 1991


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Speak To Me:












Friday, August 17, 2007
the morning was so damn cold
no morning run ..
it rain heavily during english period.
Ouh got my badge today..
wahh Ms lee.. so long alredi then give.. -.-
haha she forgot..lol
Gt back math paper 1
from the marks i gt wahh confirm i fail sia.
Joanne gt the highest for math..T.Q actually gt 92 but minus marks.
erm ok can see he's really upset

S.S O__0 i gt 19/25 for sbq? ok suprising
but duno abt SEQ lahh..
joanne once again gt highest mark for SBQ..
even though if i pass S.S my geog..well i won't do well lahh
just gt that feeling..
Mt spent the two periods talking
Shirin was telling abt the movie ' Secret ' & 'Alone'
then Ms Amizah & asyraf also shared stories..haha laugh & laugh
then went straight home heard from izzun after asking Mr Ong
that there's isn't anything this afternoon.
Ok ppl that's it for today.

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul