We Only Part To Meet Again
Know Me

Ummu Aimaan
18 FEB 1991


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Speak To Me:












Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Sad sad sad
was so looking forward to the trip....
it took me the courage to bargain with mdm irda with my edusave..
now...SIGH....
$100 by edusave & $220 by cash...coz Mrs Lim changed it.. =.='''
quite a few of us ended up not goin...
sab is going i guess...
wasted man... 5 days of shopping to somewhere without parental control..
all gone...SOBS
if pay $220... then need to change money for the trip is alredi alot..
haizz bye bye Penang & KL.

anyways school was okey..but felt restless throughout the day...
i felt so thirsty today...
good thing SST was in comp lab... cooling...
haizz anyways 12 Days left....

Oh my i'm so addicted to this song..






♫ Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keeping it inside is killing me Coz
all I ever want it comes right down to you (to you)
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you everytime you leave
♫ I'm inconsolable