We Only Part To Meet Again
Know Me

Ummu Aimaan
18 FEB 1991


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Speak To Me:












Tuesday, October 23, 2007
haha woke up at 11 today..
fell into a deep sleep last nite.. still feeling sleepy.
Morning at 7 i was awaken by my mum coz there was a cockroach running
trying to hide under my bed.. so yah dad kill it..
it was overturned.. the legs was movig eeE yucks..
mum poured soap on it..instead of squashing it ..it died beside me.. when i continued my sleep.
so yah made a mess in my room then my mum said ltr i clean it up.. =.=''
eww.. i had to pick it up o_O ? yucks... but eventually i did lahh.
Sleep Sleep dream dream.. suddenly the phone rang.. my mum called..
haha didn't realised it was 11 plus..
normally sleep at 2 woke up at 9.30..but today haha late. late for nuthing..

today duno heard from rosi today's trip is cancelled.
if anything she'll msg me..
Mira came by today with friends.. hahah thanks for cuming guys.
currently listening to still there for me by vanessa and corbin bleu ..
gt the Melissa Schuman & nick carter version but duno which sounds better haha
well originally it was sang by Nick & Melissa .
ltr wanna play with smokey.. ok cyahh






dreamt you cried last nite.
held ur hands asked what's wrong.
u said it was nothing but it is something,






Still There For Me lyrics
(feat. Vannesa Hudgens)


Lately I've been thinking
About the things that we've been through
And I don't know if I'd be here,
If not for you

I had to take a little time
To try to work things out
And you should know that
I have never meant
To let you down


Cause I, I
Wannna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me

Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me

Sometimes I know I can be
So hard to understand (It's ok)
Even when I'm lost
You show me who I really am
Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride
But because of you I've learned

To lose my selfish pride


[Chorus]
Cause I, I
Wannna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me

Even when I can't be there for you
Oh you're always there for me yeah

Oh no it's love
Ooooouuhhh (Oooohhh)
It must be love
Ooohhh
It's gotta be real love (It's gotta be real love)

Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me

Even when I can't be there for you (When I can't be there)
Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me